Sunday, May 17, 2009




this is the book i'm reading now. didn't realize it was the same guy who wrote blink until today, but it has come to my attention that this guy is really good.

the book is about success and how people come into their success. most of these stories are about thinking outside of the box and noticing that the road to the top isn't always what it seems. most times the obvious answer of why someone is successful is not always the reason. it's pretty interesting (as are all of malcom gladwell's books) and i recommend it.

2 comments:

Ariel Lee said...

If you're looking for something that will give you a somewhat unique outlook on life and a common persons journey...I would suggest reading "Little New York Bastard" by M. Dylan Raskin

Melissa said...

blink is such an amazing book. outliers is on my list of things to read.

Brendan

Brendan
crazy hair fest '08

old posts

My photo
i'm a reasonable man, get off my case.